Since both Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton are the frontrunners of Republicans and Democrats respectively, people are witnessing now their individual skills, and knowledge on how to deal with topmost issues not only the United States of America but its international responsibilities as a whole. Some people knew already the leaders that they want, but others are not yet sure on whom to vote on November 8, 2016, Presidential Election.
Despite being in hot water or media scrutiny, Donald Trump maintains his composure and chooses his battle every time he faces the public. It is true that he is a tough-talking business tycoon who happens to share the same paradigm with other Republican politicians. With his intriguing stories, he does not care if America will love or hate him, because as he said “I want to be myself. It got me here”. His personality put him all over the newspaper, television and trending online. He was interpreted as an attacker because he always utters unfiltered words towards Hilary and the others. On the other hand, we seldom see or hear him defending himself from the various negative campaign which he said came from his political rival Hilary Clinton. Instead, he reiterates his agenda to the country and brings back the greatness to every American.
To understand more about how a Business Tycoon Donald Trump end up doing the race to the White House, here are his accomplishments that maybe could help him win the race and leave Clinton behind.
1. He did what commercial airplanes failed to do. When a very ill boy scheduled to travel to New York to get special medical attention, the airlines declined the boy due to various medical equipment needed. The boy’s parent contacted Mr. Trump, and without a second thought, he lent them his private jet wholeheartedly.
2. He provides sanctuary to those in need. Donald Trump is a Billionaire with a heart. In fact, when famous personality Jennifer Hudson experienced a loss of family, he let her stay at Trump’s tower building and did not charge him even for a penny.
3. Preparing a soldier to stand on their feet. The ex-marine Andrew Tahmooressi were given a chance to start his new life after his released. The story were all over the news, and Mr. Trump helps out by providing him twenty-five thousand dollars to begin anew.
4. Rewarding someone who saves lives. Donald Trump values every life that he even offers a reward to a bus driver who saved a life by preventing a woman to jump off from the bridge.
5. Helping a family is helping a nation. He heard some stories about a woman living on a farm with her family, which their farm is going to foreclose. The woman’s husband committed suicide to use the life insurance to pay their debt. Donald Trump rescues them and provides strategies on how not to lose the farm.
6. Buying a house to save a friend. The heroism of Donald Trump is not fabricated, especially when he offer himself to resolve the mortgage issue of Ed McMahon (NBC’s announcer) whom he admired the most. Ed is very sick that needs medical attention and rest but was not able to do so due to the foreclosure issue. Then, Mr. Trump stepped in and bought the house for Ed McMahon and his family to stay healthy living in the house.
7. He acknowledges exceptional talent from anyone. People see him as strong, and sometimes biased. On the contrary, as far as skills, talent and determination are concerned, he uplifts every individual who deserved respects and honor. In fact, he hired a woman in 1980 to supervise a skyscraper construction. He is all about equality no matter what gender you have.
8. When life gets tough, the tough gets going. After the 9/11 attack, without any questions, he initiated his 200 people to help in rescue and retrieval operation. Learn more about
9. He recognizes a good heart. When his parents got sick, they were treated in a hospital in full force. He appreciated the efforts of the nurses, and doctors that he and his siblings decided to donate a million dollar to the hospital.
10. He feels the pain of the sick people. Donald Trump is not only a business person but a missionary in disguise. He uses his money to help sick people from a different organization such as American Cancer Society, Autism Speaks, American Diabetes Association and more.…